Thursday, April 9, 2009

Don't worry! I did my taxes!

... And I mailed them out yesterday.

Wow.
I really pushed it this year.

I've been INSANELY zooey busy. Quick rundown of why...

- The new Hungry Girl book comes out/"drops" on Tuesday. Which means my boss is going to be touring the country for the next few weeks, which means we've all been working double-time to get a bunch of stuff taken care of before she's gone. Sure, she can approve emails from the road, but it's a little hard to IM her a low-cal strawberry margarita (that's right; keep an eye out for that recipe)...

- "Gloves Required" is still running.
(I think if you click on that picture, it will take you to a bigger image.)

- I've been working on some short films! YAY! "Attack of the Werenerd" will hopefully be up online soon, and the more intensive project "Puppy Love" will hopefully be eventually making the festival circuit. Rad. Mad props to Brett Gilbert, the fool awesome guy who foolishly wisely cast me in both of those pieces.

- I participated in a staged reading for the Living Room series at the Blank Theatre of "Occupied", a new play by David Misch (who is awesome). I spent my time hanging out with really fun people and eating obscene amounts of pizza. I credit this experience for finally prompting me to buy a bike trainer, so I can get exercise in my living room (it all comes back around), since I have no control around pizza.
- ... Eh, there's been other stuff, but I don't want to go through all of it because --

I'm on Spring Break!

Granted, my "Spring Break" is a long weekend, but I'm gonna make the most of it!
And this is the last time you're gonna see these...

No comments: