Thursday, July 2, 2009

CRLLL - Impending knowledge, impending doom, impending increased LDL cholesterol level...

I just ordered an ice cream mixer attachment for my KitchenAid mixer.

Along with this book.

I'm in soooooo much trouble.

However, I feel like I'm more likely to feel like making ice cream than pies. Especially now that it's July, when the regular temperature in the Valley hovers pretty steadily between 90 - 105 mid-day, and the temperature in my apartment can range from "comfortable" to "surface of Mars on a particularly hot, red day".

But please. This book has recipes for things like Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream, Saffron Ice Cream, Tiramisu Ice Cream and Roquefort-Honey Ice Cream.

THAT'S ICE CREAM WITH BLUE CHEESE, FOOL.

When my heart just stops beating, know that I died happy.

No comments: