Friday, January 15, 2010

Blogging from my iPhone

I know. Just how dorky can I get? AND I'm doing so on a Friday night. Right before I go to rehearsal.

Excuse me, I need to push up the glasses sliding down my nose.

While I am, clearly, lamesauce, it's mostly because I am also busysauce. Got a new show opening next week, shooting a short film this weekend, back in rehearsals for the remount -- heh heh, remount -- of the cabaret show I did in December. All pretty sweet. Still workin' 40 hours a week. And I made soup and bread this week. Pretty sweet as well.

Basically, I just haven't taken the time to write about any of it. Ah well. Big loss.

I did take a ton of pictures of the delicious bread I made though, much in the way that certain others take crazy amounts of pictures of their children. This to me is just further proof that I should not procreate, as I'd likely just eat my young.

1 comment:

spartacus said...

The bread can't get away. Kids are mobile and sometimes hard to catch. Also they are cute. Which is another thing that keeps us from eating them.