Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hell isn't other people -- TEMPTATION is other people.

Well, that was a big pile of fail.

Started good, rockin' the smoothie and salad for breakfast and lunch. I even cooked my dinner ahead of time and brought it with me. The thing was, I didn't have enough time between my matinee and my evening shoot to eat it. So I left it in my car. Then I was hungry. Then the director ordered pizza. Had a couple slices, but I had blown my experiment.

Then I jumped back on the wagon this morning -- smoothie, made my salad to bring with me in case I had to go from my morning shoot to my matinee. Then the shoot wrapped early and I came home. And I was working diligently, planning to bust into the salad soon, when Matt came in and asked if I wanted anything from In-N-Out Burger.

And by god, I did.

I'm eating healthy tonight for dinner, so whatever.

Here are my thoughts:

1) Planning meals is not my style.
2) Eating something junky now and then isn't the end of the world if you eat mostly good stuff.
3) Walnuts taste really good covered in balsamic vinegar.
4) If you leave a container of broccoli and fish in your car for 6 hours, your car will smell like a fart the next time you drive it.
5) Trader's Joe's vanilla protein powder is pretty damn tasty.
6) The word "matinee" is easily misread as "manatee."
7) I really like making lists, don't I?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a #2 Animal Style with an iced tea waiting for me...

No comments: