Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello Giggles = My New Obsession. Also, I am a nail artist.

I'm kind of hooked on Hello Giggles. If you haven't heard of it yet, it's the new cute girl-collective site launched by Zooey Deschanel and her homies, now being contributed to by many rad girls. (Note to self: I need to write for that website.)

Anyhow, I stumbled across this page, which had a tutorial on how to make your nails look all cool and cheetah-print-y but without the indignity of buying decals for your nails or paying some chick to meticulously detail your tips.

So I had to do it. And so I did.

"Dana, show us your tips!" OK, I will.



Do you see that?! It looks exactly like the tutorial. I am a goddamn nail artist and I never knew it.

I wonder if Hello Giggles could use a segment focusing a little too intensely on pizza...

No comments: