Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Don't blog your eggs before they hatch...

... That's how the saying goes, right?

Anyhow, I know I shouldn't get excited and talk about things before they happen. That's why pregnant women don't go around saying they're pregnant until they're 3 months in. No one wants to have to tell the world about their miscarriage.

However, I'm so excited right now I could bust. I've got a career opportunity on the horizon that I'm only hoping isn't too good to be true (and that I also hope doesn't reject me for being an actress). I also may have a free fancy dress on the way to my abode. Plus, I just wrote my first sketch for my kick-ass comedy group Dynamite Kablammo, and it was pretty well recieved. Maybe it'll even make it into the show! Crazy.

I'm going to stop there because I feel like going into more detail on anything will surely jinx me. I don't want to have to blog about my career miscarriage.

But just know... I'm having an incredible day.

1 comment:

Gregorio said...

Wait... so you're NOT pregnant?