Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh, bite me.

Give me a break, really.

Why is it that every time I browse the "reviews" on items at Urban Outfitter's website, it seems like there is ALMOST ALWAYS one or more comments reading, "I'm 5'8" and 113 lbs. and this just did NOT fit right at all. The top was SOOO baggy and it just looked weird." And I just want there to be a place for me to reply and be like, "Either a) you're lying about your weight and it STILL doesn't fit you right, in which case you don't NEED to give your dimensions in this review and too bad about the fact that the piece you purchased didn't fit, or b) EAT MEALS REGULARLY FOR A WEEK and maybe your clothes will fit like clothes instead of dropcloths."

Unless this person is like my pal Jana and just can't put on the pounds, no matter how much dark chocolate and peanut butter she eats. In which case, I feel for you... but forgive me if I don't want to be seen in the same mirror next to you.

Or if they are actually Jana.

(Hi, Jana!)

Or maybe the bigger problem is mine. And the fact that I troll UO's website. I tell you, if I actually purchased something once for every 100 times I trolled the site, it would STILL be a marked increase from my current spending patterns.

No comments: